TXT International is working with the world’s most important S&P 500 corporations and senior level executives all around the globe to help them fill their executive level vacancies. We work with international businesses in a large variety of industry sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Entertainment, Insurance, Commodities, Electronics, Technology, etc.
We are based in Buenos Aires, Argentina and have been operating successfully for the last 10 years. The strength of our sales proposition, the quality of candidates that we offer, the efficiency of our service and the cost-effectiveness of our solution mean that demand for services is growing strongly and we are looking to recruit recent graduates to join our successful team of consultants.
This is a permanent position based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our International Business Developers are:
• Speaking directly with General Managers / VP HR / Business Unit Directors over the phone about TXT Internationals headhunting services
• Selling TXT International services to countries across the globe
• Creating leads with potential clients through a variety of different lead generation methods
• Chasing in leads created by others members of the TXT team
• Arranging conference calls with the Head of Sales
• Closing the deal with Procurement & HR to ensure projects enter the business
• Supporting the Head of Sales in negotiating terms and conditions
• Developing, managing, and maintaining strong client relationships
• Effectively communicating with internal direct supervisors and Business Development team
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree
• Native or Fluent English
• Strong interest in Sales – this position requires cold-calling and phone sales
Experience in sales preferred
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Outstanding communication skills and professionalism to speak with top-level executives externally and to direct supervisors internally
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
What We Offer:
• Competitive base salary + uncapped, lucrative commission structure.
• Sponsorship for Argentine work visa, 3 weeks paid holiday, 20 public holidays and private medical insurance.
• Relevant and focused on-the-job training.
• Exposure to top level executives and invaluable international experience.
• Possibilities for growth within the company.
If the opportunity to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing, multi-cultural environment in Buenos Aires is appealing, please apply with your resume to:(use the button)