TXT International is working with the world’s most important S&P 500 corporations and senior level executives all around the globe to help them fill their executive level vacancies. We work with international businesses in a large variety of industry sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer Goods, Insurance, Oil & Gas, Entertainment, Insurance, Commodities, Electronics, Technology, etc.
We are based in Buenos Aires, Argentina and have been operating successfully for the last 10 years. The strength of our sales proposition, the quality of candidates that we offer, the efficiency of our service and the cost-effectiveness of our solution mean that demand for services is growing strongly and we are looking to recruit recent graduates to join our successful team of consultants.
This is a permanent position based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
• Full-cycle recruitment:
1. Speaking directly with our Clients to obtain in-depth job specifications for the roles for which we are recruiting.
2. Proactively identifying and sourcing prospective candidates using a variety of resources.
3. Networking in global markets to satisfy client requirements.
4. Contacting these prospective candidates and successfully selling them on the job opportunity.
5. Interviewing and assessing candidates to ensure qualification match and overall compatibility with our client’s criteria.
6. Preparing candidates for interview
7. Negotiating financial packages for potential future salaries.
8. Managing logistics of the interview process between the candidates and our client.
9. Assisting in the job offer process to ensure successful placement with our client.
• Identifying new business opportunities and attracting new clients to utilize our services.
• Up-selling existing contacts to expand our client portfolio.
• Bachelor’s Degree and/or Master’s Degree
• Native or Fluent English
• Strong interest in Sales – this position requires cold-calling and phone sales
Experience in sales preferred
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• Outstanding communication skills and professionalism to speak with top-level executives externally and to direct supervisors internally
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced work environment
What We Offer:
• Competitive base salary + uncapped, lucrative commission structure.
• Sponsorship for Argentine work visa, 3 weeks paid holiday, 20 public holidays and private medical insurance.
• Relevant and focused on-the-job training.
• Exposure to top level executives and invaluable international experience.
• Possibilities for growth within the company.
If the opportunity to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing, multi-cultural environment in Buenos Aires is appealing, please apply with your resume to:(use the button)